18 Helpful Tools for Better Gmail Experience
Domains & Directories
One of the first things you should know about when using and configuring Google Analytics is how the domain of the web property you are tracking is defined as a “site” for the purposes of viewing your reports. The default setup of the tracking code is designed to make it easy for you to track traffic to a single domain or subdomain (e.g. a single website URL) that does not share visitor data with other domains or sub-domains.
Top 10 Most Frequently Used Smartphone Apps in the World
15 Easy Ways To Speed Up WordPress: Why Slow Page Load Equals Slow Blog Growth
Google Authorship Update: Where Is Google Going with rel=author?
In this summary post of a +Matt Cutts video, +Mark Traphagen spells out the future of authorship … according to Google.
1. Google is moving forward with Authorship/rel=author
2. Authorship will be used to boost subject authorities
3. Authorship will boost content of a trusted author even if its posted on a low-authority site
4. Authorship may be used to identify and devalue spammers
5. Authorship and Author Rank are still in their early stages and not “ready for prime time”
Share ideas instantly
TestReceiver does not actually send an email. It just makes sure that if it did, the email would be secure.