20161104 The Guy R Cook Report Friday Wrapup is the summary of the episodes of this week via our channel on Firetalk.com about tech and lots more. The episodes of this past week are below.
20131031 The Guy R Cook Report Happy Monday
So who does YOUR tests for ecommerce cyber-security?
20161101 The Guy R Cook Report SEO Tips Tuesday
20161101 The Guy R Cook Report SEO Tips Tuesday has more information about SEO optimization for mobile for your blog, landing page, website. First, is the checklist from MOZ, at this URL https://moz.com/learn/seo/mobile-optimization
After using the checklist, we test by using an online measure of performance looking first if it’s the right size, yes, size does matter in mobile, and here’s a great measurement URLhttp://mattkersley.com/responsive/ with the accurate name of Responsive Web Design Testing Tool. Use that to test your domain name, for instance the responsive shownotes (on a WordPress powered blog) I just enter the name as blog.guyrcookonlineservices.com without the https:// and it works fine.
20161102 The Guy R Cook Report What’s on our Mind Wednesday
Can your customers find you online?
Get it done in 4 Simple Steps
- Enter your full website URL and some optional parameters in the form on that page.
- Press ‘Start’ button and wait until the site is completely crawled.
- You will be redirected to the generated sitemap details page, including number of pages, broken links list, XML file content and link to a sitemap file. Download the sitemap file using that link and put it into the domain root folder of your site.
- Go to your Google Webmaster account and add your sitemap URL.
20161103 The Guy R Cook Report B2B Thursday
originally 20160908 The Guy R Cook Report B2B Thursday updated on 20161103
- Design a customer marketing strategy
- Align your internal teams around your customer
- Create content to support your strategy
- Develop campaigns at scale
- Demonstrate your success with measurement
- Optimize campaigns for the future
- The amount of content you share
- The number of connections you have with your target audience
- How often you click on insights on your feed
- How much you interact with others
Thanks to Ileane Smith from BasicBlogTips.com for first sharing about Screencast O Matic a good windows screen recorder
Of course also, thanks to ‘Friends Just Chatting’ the facebook group @https://www.facebook.com/groups/1022986104447110/
Thank you for listening and please consider a subscription to our YOUTUBE channel for THE GUY R COOK REPORT list via BIT.LY @ http://bit.ly/vdhyoutube
Listen to the latest podcast content under ‘The Guy R Cook Report’ on the following links:
Get the feed from Podbean:http://theguyrcookreport.podbean.com/feed/
https://firetalk.com/the-guyrcook-report is the URL for the show LIVE at 7AM PST Monday – Friday
Click the SUBSCRIBE button on Firetalk.com to be notified when The Guy R Cook Report is live again.
The Guy R Cook Report via YouTube
RSS Feed: The Guy R Cook Report via Guy R Cook Online Services Blog
Become a patron The Guy R Cook Report on our Podcast funding page
Just post your thoughts or questions to the Facebook page or send a tweet:
Follow The Guy R Cook Report on Facebook
Follow The Guy R Cook Report on Twitter
http://eepurl.com/b5NQBX The Guy R Cook Report Newsletter Signup Form